Strongbytes is looking for smart interns for their brand-new machine learning internship, interns willing to spend 3 months together with us, learning how to ask interesting questions that can be answered with data, train predictive models that actually answer those questions, and deploying them in production. The three months start in April and end in June. And yes, it's a paid internship.
At the end of the internship, our interns will be able to create predictive models solving regression & classification problems, evaluate them on multiple metrics, determine the optimal dataset features to use for training, optimize the hyper parameters used when training the models, and deploy the models in the Azure cloud 🤭.
Read on if this is something you're interested in - we're looking for somebody who can fit the bill below:
You must have
- Basic knowledge of statistical modeling
- Basic knowledge of programming languages, and software development practices
- A good knowledge of the English language
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
And you get extra points for
- Ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges in a business environment
- Experience with quantitative data analysis
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Familiarity with the Office suite, especially with the advanced features of Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP)
If you want to know more details, or are just straight-up interested in this, send an email to our friendly AI guy - Vlad (firstname.lastname@example.org), and he will get back to you asap.
We can't wait to meet you.