Strongbytes is hiring fullstack .NET developers. Developers who want to work along with experts and learn from their craft. Developers for which a job is not just a job, but a learning opportunity. Developers such as, perhaps, yourself.
Thing is, we know you're in this for the long run. We know you want to get better and better at what you do. We know you want somebody to look up to, somebody to learn from. And we think we can help - after all, one of the things we take pride in is being able to help companies build new skills such as Agile software delivery, frontend and backend development, even artificial intelligence/machine learning. We can do the same for you.
Read on if this is something you're interested in - we're looking for somebody who can fit the bill below:
You must know
- C#/.NET (we're doing work with both Framework/Core)
- TypeScript (it makes everything better, you know)
- The universal programming language - English
- 1+ years of professional experience (or be really good at what you do)
It would be nice if you also knew
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API (either Framework/Core)
- Angular or React or both
- SQL Server and/or other, better, database systems
- Experience with git/mercurial
If you want to know more details, or are just straight-up interested in this, send an email to our friendly GDE - Vlad (email@example.com), and he will get back to you asap.
We can't wait to meet you.